The ZTS Mini Multi-Battery Tester (Mini-MBT) provides a comprehensive means of testing more than 15 battery types. The Mini-MBT's microprocessor-based design makes battery testing simple - using a patented, high accuracy pulse load test. After a fully automatic test cycle, percentage of remaining battery capacity is indicated on the LED bar display.
Battery types are clearly labeled next to appropriate contacts. There are no settings, and test results are easy to understand. Its small size makes it ideal for the gadget bag, toolbox, or home utility drawer. Negative test lead/probe conveniently stores in seam at side.
Advantage of Pulse Load Technology:Battery performance is very important in today's electronic devices. The Mini-MBT computes the battery's actual remaining power capacity using a 2-second pulse load test. This pulse load simulates the real power demand that batteries experience in a high drain electronic device. So battery performance is measured, not just voltage. The load is automatically disconnected, so testing will not harm or drain the battery.
- 1.2v NiMH / NiCd rechargeable [AA, AAA, C, D]
- 1.5v alkaline [AA, AAA, C, D, N]
- 3v cylindrical lithium [CR123, CR2]
- 3.6v Li-Ion rechargeable [18500, 17650, 18650, RCR123A]
- 9v alkaline & carbon zinc
- Power (internal): 4 AAA batteries
- Display: 5 LEDs - colors green, yellow, red
- Pulse Load: magnitude varies according to battery type
- Operation: microprocessor-controlled test cycle
- Test duration: approx. 2 seconds
- Contact terminals: solid brass, nickel-plated
- Dimensions: 4 x 2.5 x 0.75 inches
- Weight: approx. 3 oz. (85g)
- Made in U.S.A. Patents 6,823,274 and D515444.