The portable R16 with battery instantly transforms any atmosphere into a 16-track recording studio. It provides 8 inputs to connect microphones, instruments and devices at the line level, with built-in stereo microphones and 135 built-in effects. The R16 can also be used as a DAW control surface (with physical fader) and as an 8-input audio interface.
- 16-track playback, simultaneous recording of 8 tracks to SD cards up to 32GB
- 8 microphone/line/instrument level inputs on XLR/TRS combined connectors and built-in stereo condenser microphones
- Two balanced outlets and headphone output with dedicated volume control
- 135 effects on board, as well as a metronome, chromatic tuner and variable playback speed with or without pitch change
- Full control surface functionality (Mackie Control emulation), plus mixing and transport controls for Cubase, Logic, Ableton Live and other DAWs
- 8-input/2-output USB interface functionality
- Works with AA batteries or power adapter.
|Color name||Assorted Colors|
|Compatible devices||Windows, Mac|
|Size of the screen display area with foot||2.1|
|Product weight||2.87 pounds|
|Product dimensions||14.8 x 9.33 x 2.06 inches|