- 8-channel mixer (6 combo, plus 2 TS)
- 12-track simultaneous recording, 10-track playback
- Mix-Minus function preventing audio feedback from dial-in guests
- TRRS connection and included TRRS cable for phone connectivity
- 6 assignable Sound Pads, with 13 preset sounds
- 4 headphone outputs, consisting of 3 custom monitor mixes, plus one main mix
- 3-band EQ and a low-cut function
- 7 scene memories for storing mixes
- 12-in / 4-out USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Battery operated with four AA batteries or a USB power supply
- Record up to 24-bit/96kHz, record up to 48kHZ to computer and SD card simultaneously
High Quality Audio Interface
The L-8 is also a 12-in/4-out audio interface. Track directly into your favorite DAW or use the USB return to run backing tracks from your computer.
L-8 is class compliant, enabling connection with iOS devices. Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required.
Power to the Podcast
Podcast creators are a special breed. They require a unique set of audio features, along with the flexibility of a proper mixing console. The LiveTrak L-8 combines Zoom’s famous audio performance with features made for podcasters.
First-Time Caller, Long-Time Listener
Remote interviews are a snap with the L-8; just connect your phone via the provided TRRS cable. The Mix-Minus function automatically prevents echo and feedback to and from the caller. Or use the USB connection to route audio from Skype, Facetime, Hangouts, Slack and more.
Zoom’s preamps are famous for a good reason: they’re transparent, powerful and ultra-reliable. The L-8 features six independent Zoom preamps, built to handle anything from a whisper to a raucous debate.
The Zoom LiveTrak L-8 can run up to 2 ½ hours with just four AA batteries, or on a USB battery, so you can podcast from anywhere.
The unique design of the USB connection assures that you’ll never have accidental interruptions.