Electric Guitar. Made by Vintage Guitars.
It's true to say that the best guitars are built from the inside out, and Vintage enjoys a well-earned reputation for building great guitars. Now, the superb line-up of exciting Vintage electric guitars just got even better.
Working with acknowledged guitar industry guru Trevor Wilkinson, Vintage has now introduced a fantastic new line-up of Wilkinson-equipped Vintage electrics and semi-acoustics. Using Trev's excellent range of pickups, tuners and hardware has taken Vintage electrics to the next level.
Vintage guitars - great looking, great sounding, great to play - and all at unbelievably competitive prices!
Guitarists may very well recognize the heavy wear n' tear pattern scarring the body, with the guitar's stripped neck and fingerboard also emulating the aging process of countless hours of use in rehearsals, recordings, in and out of flightcases and onstage on numerous international tours.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: One Piece Hard Maple - Bolt On
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 25.5"/648mm
- Frets: 22
- Neck Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Tuners: Wilkinson® WJ55D E-Z-Lok™ Distressed
- Vibrato: Wilkinson® WVCD Distressed
- Pickups: Wilkinson® Single Coil x 2 (N) WVS (M) WVS (B) WHHB
- Scratchplate: Mock Tortoiseshell
- Hardware: Distressed Nickel
- Controls: 1 x Volume/ 2 x Tone/ 5-Way Lever