Fat and Clean Overdrive
The Vertex Ultraphonix Overdrive is a clear and smooth overdrive pedal inspired by ultra-rare American boutique amplifiers. Modeled after four separate amplifiers, the Ultraphonix will add an incredibly unique and memorable character to your tone. Built with 100% analog circuitry and mechanical true bypass, this D-style drive easily re-creates the legendary fat overdrive, note bloom, and harmonic overtones produced by an ultra-rare American boutique amplifier. Experience a truly smooth and creamy overdrive for yourself with the Vertex Effects Ultraphonix Overdrive.
Versatile Gain and Filter controls
Featuring Volume, Filter, and Gain controls, it's easy to dial in the Ultraphonix Overdrive. The star of the show is the Gain knob, which adjusts saturation, boost, and overdrive. When the gain is below 12 o'clock, you can control the amount of saturation and boost to achieve buttery tones. As soon as you hit 1 o'clock, the Gain knob transitions into an overdrive control. The Filter control adjusts midrange emphasis between 800 and 1,600kHz to give you even more tonal flexibility. To help you dial in your tone, the Vertex Effects Ultraphonix comes with a diagram of five recommended settings: Robben, Mr. 335, Lindley, Continuum Lead, and Carlos.
Vertex Effects Ultraphonix Overdrive Pedal Features:
- Unique overdrive tones with harmonic overtones
- Filter control adjusts midrange emphasis
- 100% analog circuitry
- Mechanical true bypass doesn't interfere with your signal when not in use
- Includes recommended settings: Robben, Mr. 335, Lindley, Continuum Lead, and Carlos
- Inspired by American boutique amplifiers
- 9-volt DC power supply needed for operation (adapter not included)