The Steller X2 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser XLR Microphone has an affordable, well-tuned capsule and circuit that makes a sound that's super smooth and with no tin sound or harshness. The mic is composed of high quality materials like Japanese-imported Mylar and German capacitors, which ultimately gives you a great signal, low distortion, low self-noise and balanced sound. To connect the mic to a computer, you shoul duse a USB audio interface that supplies 48V and an XLR to XLR cable. The mic's capsules are hand-tuned and made of brass, the highly optimized circuits are made with transformer-less JFET and traces of gold, and each mic is carefully inspected for perfection.
- Capsule Type: Gold-Sputtered 34 mm K67 style
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -31dB (0dB = 1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Impedance: 140 Ω
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130 dB
- Equivalent Self Noise: Less than 13 dB (A-weighted)
- Power Requirement: 48V Phantom Power ±4
- Dimensions: 6 x 1.725in
- Weight: 346g
- 1 x Fibertique Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Xpix 6” Desktop Studio Professional Microphone Stand
- 1 x Xpix Pro Audio XLR Cable, 10'
- 1 x Lizard Spit Microphone Sanitizer 4 oz.