Ideal for personal production and broadcasting the Tascam US-42 MinStudio is a high-speed USB 2.0 Mac and Windows compatible audio interface that is loaded with advanced features.
The Creator/Broadcast switch on the front panel gives you the power to broadcast or create your professional production. The US-42 sports two combination XLR/TRS inputs, a 3.5mm jack for headset mics, and an auxiliary 3.5mm stereo input. For outputs there are stereo RCA outputs for connecting to monitors, two headphone outputs—one 1/4", one 3.5mm— and 48V phantom power is available for condenser mics as well as support for 4-pole headphone/mic configurations. Software includes Sound, Effect, and Reverb and on-board DSP effects include equalizer, compressor, several types of reverb, and special vocal effects so you can bring extra dimension to your podcasts and live streaming.
The three self-lighting trigger pads are velocity-sensitive, the Reverb knob allows you to manually adjust amount of wet signal and an "ON AIR" button starts transmission to your computer. On top of all this the Tascam MiniStudio US-32 audio interface is capable of capturing 24-bit/96 kHz audio making it the interface you need to let your show begin.
Have an effect
Find your voice
Make a production out of it
Unique to the MiNiSTUDIO Creator is a powerful Creator / Broadcast selector switch on the front panel of the device. When set to Broadcast mode, the audience will hear exactly what you hear as all audio generated my the MiNiSTUDIO and/or your computer will be mixed together in a single stereo stream. Talk, play guitar, play games or play MP3 files. If you hear it, they hear it. But flick the switch to Creator and you're in full production mode.
When set to Creator, the MiNiSTUDIO transforms into a professionally specced two-channel USB Audio Interface. Perfectly suited for any DAW or video editing software, the combination of dual HDDA mic preamps, Hi-z inputs, EQ, compression and reverb deliver a powerful and flexible front end for any media production task.
Features at a glance
- Support for high-resolution recording formats up to 96kHz/24-bit
- Supports Windows (ASIO/WDM) and Mac (Core Audio)
- USB2.0 computer connection
- Compliant with USB Audio 2.0
- Can be connected to an iOS device using an Apple Lightning-USB camera adapter (sold separately).
- USB bus power operation supported when connected to a computer
- Operation confirmed with major DAW software, including Sonar, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One and GarageBand
- Operation confirmed with major streaming and calling software
Platinum Bundle Includes:
- AUX Cable
- 2 RCA to 2 RCA Cable
- 2x XLR Cable
- 2x Pop Filter
- 2x Goose Neck Stand
- Samson Q4 Dynamic Microphone
- Samson Stereo Headphones
- Fibertique Cleaning Cloth