TASCAM has been revolutionizing Portastudio since they invented them. For decades, TASCAM's Portastudio have remained the ideal scratch pads and easy-to-use home recording devices.
Utilized by seminal artists and home for legendary albums throughout the years, TASCAM has stayed true to manufacturing rugged, compact, feature-rich song-writing and demo tools.
The DP-006 is the most compact solid-state multi-track recorder on the market.
TASCAM equipped it with 6-channels (2 Mono and 2 Stereo/Mono), selectable track modes, built-in high-quality stereo condenser mics and 2 mic/line inputs. This recorder will easily fit into any gig bag, pocket or suitcase.
- Versatile Recording and Data Transfer
- The DP-006 can record, import and export 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files. It is compatible with both mono and stereo files.
- Recording Media Included
- The DP-006 records WAV files to SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB, a 2GB card is included. High-speed data transfer is available through the onboard USB 2.0 port. Your files can then be imported to your favorite DAW.
- Recording / Playback Engines
- The DP-006 can record 2 mono tracks or 1 stereo track simultaneously. It offers up to 6 tracks of simultaneous playback.
- Additional Features
- Dedicated stereo master track available
- Microphone sensitivity can be selected (Low/Mid/High)
- Independent level/pan (balance) knobs for each track
- 128 x 64 dot-matrix LCD display
- Tripod mounting thread
- Direct locate function by jog-wheel
- Repeat playback between in/out point
- Undo / Redo functions
- Track edit functions: clone track, clean out, silence, cut, open
- Bounce function allows recording of more six tracks
- Export mixdown as stereo WAV file
Watch Joe Brady discuss the DP-006. Listen to the difference between the beginning of the clip without the DP-006 and when he turns it on.