Super-powered 500mm/1000mm f/8.0 Telephoto Lens for Nikon Digital DSLR Cameras
Where you need to get close, VERY close.
This lens is a tremendous lens for anyone shooting at a distance from their subject, including sports and wildlife photography. It's lightweight (22.6 oz/641 g) and compact (just 11.7"/29.7cm long) and it focuses as close as 33' (10m).
The aperture range is f/8.0 to f/32.0. This manual focus lens has an aluminum alloy body with Diamond Black finish, with fully multi-coated low-dispersion optical glass, with a 67mm front filter thread. A T-ring adapter (Included in bundle) is required to mount this lens to a camera body.
See for yourself
Here's a side by side comparison of our subjects, a group of birds, shot at a distance with, first, a 70mm lens and, then, a 1000mm lens:
- Weight: 22.6 oz
- Dimensions: Approx. 2.76 x 11.73" (70 x 298 mm)
- Focal Length: 500mm
- Filter Thread: Front: 67 mm
- Aperture: Maximum: f/8 - Minimum: f/32
- Camera Mount Type: T-mount (T-thread)
- Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Angle of View: 5 degrees
- Minimum Focus Distance: 33' (10.06 m)
- Lens Cap
- Lens Case
- 2X Professional Multiplier
- Nikon T-mount Adapter
- Lens Cap Keeper
- Xpix Deluxe Cleaning Kit - Includes: 3PC. Universal Screen Protector, Dust Cleaner Blower, 2-IN-1 Cleaning Pen
- FiberTique Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth. - Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all surfaces and lenses.