The Solomon MiCS MidFReQ Sub Microphone is the follow-up to the LoFReQ, this is a mid-voiced version. It's a dynamic mic with a 6.5'' Driver, controllable gain via a custom in-line pad, and a fiberboard shell wrapped in Tolex. The Beatles also used a speaker as a low-frequency capture mic, so this isn't a new concept, it's just being done in a ridiculously modern way. The mic has a black hatch, tolex wrap, blacked-out hardware and a dust cover.
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 7 x 3.5 x 7 inches
- Mic Type: Dynamic, 6.5'' driver
- Polar Pattern: Bi-directional
- Frequency Response: 25 to 3000 Hz
- Impedence: 150 ohms
- Output Jack: Neutrik XLR
- 1 x Fibertique Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Xpix Pro Audio XLR Cable, 10'
- 1 x Ultimate Support JS-KD50 JamStands Series Kick Drum/Guitar Amp Mic Stand