Designed for professional studio recording, the sE Electronics X1A is a cardioid condenser microphone suitable for capturing vocals, drums, acoustic instruments, and more. The X1A offers pristine sound quality and a -20dB attenuation pad giving you high dynamic range, with high SPL handling capability of 150dB. A 100 Hz low-cut switch effectively eliminates low-frequency rumble or footfall noise. The low-cut filter also compensates for excessive bass with close-mic techniques (proximity effect) allowing you to record even very loud instruments like super-heavy electric guitars, fortissimo brass instruments, and heavy-footed kick drums.
Constructed in an all-metal chassis, the X1A efficiently rejects electrical interference and noise. The microphone also has a built-in windscreen, which provides additional safety for the carefully selected capsule, and a premium finish that ensures a classic high-quality look for years to come. With the gold-plated XLR connector, you get loss-free reliable connection. The X1A is a versatile microphone sure to provide the perfect speed, accuracy and well-balanced frequency response for a complete recording solution.
Deluxe Accessory Bundle:
- Xpix 6” Desktop Microphone Stand - Slim design and provides stability and sturdiness with rugged construction
- Xpix Mic Pop Filter 4- Layer Mesh Screen Filtration - Improves vocal recording sound by eliminating unwanted noise, flexible gooseneck
- Xpix XLR 10ft Cable - Interconnect pro audio equipment
- Microphone Sanitizer - Fresh smelling, anti-bacterial conditioner
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth by Fibertique