The Schecter Tempest Custom Electric guitar has a gorgeous flame maple top, a double cutaway mahogany body, set mahogany neck, and a 22-fret ebony fingerboard.
Its Schecter ultra access neck joint lets you reach the entire fretboard with comfort and ease. The TonePros bridge system includes a Tune-o-matic style bridge with a stopbar tailpiece for stability and sustain.
The Schecter Tempest Custom is loaded with a pair of Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups with coil tapping for an incredible range of tones. Appointments include mother-of-pearl split-crown inlays, cr me fretboard and body binding, pearl tuning buttons and chrome hardware.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed maple
- Set-in neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Cream multi-ply binding
- Fretboard inlays: Pearloid Split Crowns
- Neck profile: Medium "C"
- Scale: 628 mm (24.72")
- Fretboard radius: 355 mm (13.98")
- Neck thickness at the 1st fret: 22 mm
- Neck thickness at the 12th fret: 24 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq nut
- 22 X-Jumbo frets
- Pickup: 1 Schecter USA Pasadena Plus (bridge) and 1 Schecter USA Pasadena (neck)
- 2 Volume controls
- 1 Tone control (push-pull)
- 3-Way switch
- TonePros T3BT TOM bridge with T1Z tailpiece
- Schecter locking machine heads
- Chrome hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010 - .046)
- Colour: Faded Vintage Sunburst