The portable Samson XPDm Digital Wireless Supercardioid Handheld Microphone System offers presenters and performers quality sound and dependable performance for public-speaking, performing, and event applications in small venues, houses of worship, musical stages as well as educational and corporate facilities.
This wireless system comes with a handheld transmitter equipped with a Q6 dynamic microphone capsule. The supercardioid pickup pattern tightly focuses on capturing the sound directly in front of the mic, while greatly minimizing background noise and feedback. The mic/transmitter operates for up to 20 hours on two AA batteries, at a maximum range of 100'.
Fast to set up and easy to operate, the tabletop receiver features a rotary volume knob with integral power switch. It quickly pairs with the transmitter at the touch of a button, so you're ready to go right out of the box. The unit is equipped with a balanced XLR output connector as well as 1/4" and 3.5mm unbalanced output connectors.
The system operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, away from interruptions and dropouts caused by TV and radio channel interference.
Easy to Use, Portable Digital Wireless Handheld Mic
- For presenters, performers, and interviewers
- Supercardioid handheld microphone with Q6 dynamic capsule
- Digital audio technology for natural voice sound
- Fast to set up and easy to operate with 1-button operation
- Handheld transmitter provides up to 20 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a maximum range of 100'
- XLR, 1/4", and 3.5mm output connectors
- Operates on the 2.4GHz license-free frequency band