The portable Samson XPD2m Two-Person Digital Wireless Supercardioid Handheld Microphone System offers quality sound and dependable performance for public-speaking, performing, and event applications in small venues, houses of worship, musical stages as well as educational and corporate facilities.
This wireless system comes with two handheld transmitters, each equipped with a Q6 dynamic microphone capsule. The capsule's supercardioid pickup pattern tightly focuses on capturing the sound directly in front of the mic, while greatly minimizing background noise and feedback. Each transmitter operates for up to 20 hours on two AA batteries, at a maximum range of 100'.
Fast to set up and easy to operate, the dual-channel tabletop receiver features two rotary volume knobs with integral power switches. Each channel pairs with a transmitter at the touch of a button, so you're ready to go right out of the box. The unit is equipped with two balanced XLR output connectors, one for each channel, as well as 1/4" and 3.5mm unbalanced output connectors that mix both channels together.
The system operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, away from interruptions and dropouts caused by TV and radio channel interference.
Easy to Use, Portable Digital Wireless Handheld Mics
- For two presenters, performers, or interviewers
- Supercardioid handheld microphones with Q6 dynamic capsules
- Digital audio technology for natural voice sound
- Fast to set up and easy to operate with 1-button pairing on each channel
- Handheld transmitters provide up to 20 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a maximum range of 100'
- XLR, 1/4", and 3.5mm output connectors
- Operates on the 2.4 GHz license-free frequency band