Samson Professional Microphone USB Condenser with Audio-InProfessional Microphone for your home studio or recording on the road. G-Track Pro microphone allows you to focus on your recording and less on the process. A Mixing microphone that allows instrument input directly in to this samson microphone itself. This Samsun G-Track Pro is a USB microphone with an instrument input and mixer for recording two independent audio channels at one time. With the ability to capture your audio at 24-bit/96kHz, your recordings will deliver extremely detailed, high-resolution results. With plug-and-play connectivity and a straightforward design, G-Track Pro USB microphone is the right choice for musicians, podcasters or streamers.
- All-in-one professional USB microphone with audio interface
- Ideal for podcasting, gaming/streaming and recording music
- Dual 1" (25mm) condenser capsules
- Cardioid (unidirectional), bidirectional and omnidirectional pickup patterns
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz–20kHz
- 24-bit, 96kHz resolution
- USB output for connecting to any Mac or PC device
- 1/4" instrument input for connecting guitars or line level devices
- Record Mic and Instrument input simultaneously
- 1/8" stereo headphone output with level control for zero-latency monitoring
- 3-color Power/Clip/Mute LED
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Die-cast zinc construction with heavy gauge mesh grille
- Integrated desktop base
Samson Professional Mixer Microphone With USB Condenser and Audio-In
Specifications Of the Samson Professional Mixer Microphone :
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional), bidirectional, omnidirectional - can be used for single speaker sessions (cardioid) , interviews with two people facing each other (Figure 8) , or in the center of a conference to pick up everyone (Omnidirectional).
- Capsule: Dual back electret condenser
- Diaphragm Width/Thickness: 25mm/3 microns
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–20kHz - full range, natural sounding blend of Low- Mid- Hi, very open and transparent sounding
- Sensitivity: +6dB FS/PA (all polar patterns) - you don't have to speak directly into the mic (like you do with a hand held , dynamic, live performance mic) so you have a very comfortable "working distance" of 8-12 inches from the mic.
- Max. SPL: 120dB SPL - can easily handle "plosives" (percussive vocal sounds like "B's , P's K's etc) without distorting .
- Bit Depth: 16 or 24-bit -lots of information about the sound that being converted from analog to digital in each sample file. 8 Bit Depth has very little info, 16 Bit Depth more, 24 Bit lots. This high Bit Depth translates into 144 dB of Dynamic Range that is the volume level difference between the lowest and highest the mic can reproduce.
- Sample Rate: Up to 96kHz - this is how many of the sample files (above) the mic can translate each second. The frequency range is approximately half the sample rate so more samples equals wider frequency response.
- Digital Output: USB microphone
- Headphone Output: 1/8" (3.5mm)
- Headphone Impedance: 16Ω
- Headphone Power Output: 85mW @ 32Ω
- Instrument Input: 1/4" - this is the input connected to the on-board Analog to Digital Interface that can accept anything analog from an acoustic guitar to the output of a mixer. This allows you to take all your analog gear that is running thru a mixer and convert it all to digital and into a computer with the signal from the GTP mic. This is a very unique feature not found on any other USB microphone.
- Instrument Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Controls: Mute, Mic/Instrument/Headphone Volume, Monitor On/Off, Mono/2 Track - the GTP has a two track output via USB. The MONO/2Track Switch allows you to output the Mic on both channels (stereo mic streaming or recording) , the USB microphone on one channel and anything connected to the audio input on the other channel (so you can record and edit both signals independently) , or the mic and audio input signals mixed onto both output channels (live streaming).
- Product Dimensions: 4.5" (116mm) x 10.5" (268.5mm) diameter
- Product Weight: 3.52lb (1.6kg)