The new Rokinon 14mm ultra-wide angle f 2.8 if ED UMC lens is the highest quality affordably priced 14mm lens on the market. It is designed for full frame cameras and is fully compatible with aps-c cameras as well. Its build and construction are superb the lens construction is 14 elements in 12 groups and features 2 ed lens elements, one hybrid a spherical lens element and one glass a spherical lens element. All of these lens elements combine to minimize distortion and chromatic aberrations. Your pictures are sure to come our razor sharp and clear, even at the corners.
The 14mm Ultra Wide-Angle f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens For Canon from Rokinon gives you approximately a 115° view with dramatic results when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. With hybrid aspherical lenses, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations. This manual focus 14mm lens focuses as close as 0.9' (28 cm) from the lens, and has a built-in petal-type lens hood. With some cameras, Shutter Lock must be disengaged on the camera's menu.
- Ultra wide-angle 14mm lens with an approximately 90° angle of view using an APS-C camera, for dramatic effects
- Lens is constructed with two ED lens elements, one hybrid aspherical lens element and one glass aspherical lens element, for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Minimal distortion and chromatic aberrations
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9' (28 cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- Also conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format
- Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood