The Rokinon 35mm F1.4 AS UMC Wide Angle Lens for Olympus and Panasonic Micro 4/3 (MFT) Mount Digital Cameras has the 35mm focal length equivalence approximately of a 70mm lens. With its f/1.4 maximum aperture, it is a very fast lens, ideal for portraits, low light and for freezing action as well as for shallow depth-of-field control. Optical construction of 12 elements arranged in 10 groups includes two elements with high refractive index, an aspherical optical element to reduce lateral chromatic aberration, and UMC multi-layer coatings provides high contrast and faithful color reproduction.
The design incorporates floating lens elements preserving high image quality even at close distances. The Rokinon 35mm f1.4 is supplied with front and rear lens caps, petal-type lens hood (which is reversible for storage) and a soft lens pouch. Filter size 77mm.
- Angle of view of 84.1 degrees on full frame cameras and 57.6 degrees on APS-C
- Ideal for video with de-clicked Aperture and follow focus compatibility
- Includes removable hood, lens caps, lens pouch and 1 year Rokinon warranty
- Aperture Range of T/1.5 - T/22; Minimum focusing distance of 0.85ft (0.25m)
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Lens not Zoomable