The compact, yet powerful PreSonus Studio 2|4 is bus-powered USB audio interface for Mac and Windows that delivers high-resolution performance. Perfect for musicians, songwriters, and podcasters in home studios and mobile recording setups, this USB 2.0 Type-C interface supports two channels in and out at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution.
XMAX-L solid-state preamps are featured on each of the two front-panel XLR-1/4" combo inputs. Selectable phantom power is also available for hooking up your microphones or instruments. The Studio 2|4 offers 1/4" TRS line outputs and a 1/4" stereo headphone jack on the rear panel to connect monitors and headphones, with separate volume controls for the main and headphone outputs. Additionally, a mixer knob blends analog input and computer playback for low-latency direct monitoring.
Easy MIDI integration with MIDI 5-pin ports to connect external keyboards, sound modules, and drum machines. The package ships with the award-wining Studio One Artist DAW software, the Studio Magic Plug-In Suite, and two USB cables.
Pro Audio Deluxe Bundle:
- Xpix Studio Handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphone - Unidirectional, Cardioid Polar Pattern, and nominal impedance
- Over-Ear Dynamic Stereo Headphones – Closed-back design with 35mm drivers, Comfort with cushioning and adjustable headband
- Xpix Mic Pop Filter w/ 4-Layer Mesh Screen Filtration
- Xpix Studio Desktop Stable Mic Stand
- Dual MIDI Cable
- 2X Xpix ¼” TRS Cable, 15’
- 2X Xpix XLR Cable, 10’
- Fibertique Cleaning Cloth