|Product Dimensions||58.42 x 35.56 x 22.86 cm; 2.81 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.81 kg|
The Oxford T-6414S is a brass trumpet, an instrument that provides a clear, loud voice to many different types of instrumental arrangements, from classical to jazz ensembles and more. This trumpet features an adjustable third valve trigger and includes a mouthpiece. The T-6414S has two water keys keep your instrument functioning properly by preventing moisture buildup that causes unpleasant gurgling noises. The valves on this trumpet are made of Monel, a very hard metal composed primarily of nickel that is more resistant to corrosion than the common valve metal alternative, nickel plated. This brass trumpet even comes with a hardshell case, so you can easily and safely transport your instrument.
- SOUND GREAT: bring the loud, proud sound of brass to your band, ensemble, and more with the Oxford Brass Trumpet T-6414S
- MONEL VALVES: this trumpet's valves are made from Monel, a hard metal composed primarily of nickel that is resistant to corrosion
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: this trumpet features an adjustable third valve trigger and includes a mouthpiece so you have all the essentials to play some great music
- TWO WATER KEYS: use the two water keys to prevent moisture buildup and keep your instrument functioning properly
- TAKE IT WITH YOU: use the included hardshell case to safely transport your trumpet