Rugged and road ready
The Arturia MiniFuse 1 is a spectacular desktop unit, but it also doubles as a road-ready recording solution. With its lightweight, rugged aluminum casing, the portable MiniFuse 1 is perfect for tossing in a backpack. Spice up your productions by recording in unexpected places; haul it to the gig for recording a board mix and drop some live cuts on your social media platforms. Plus, when you’re on the road for long stretches, bring your MiniFuse 1 along to capture inspiration whenever it strikes.
Remarkable sound quality
Arturia believes that everyone should have access to affordable recording equipment with exceptional sound, and the MiniFuse 1 reflects that ethos. This impressive interface boasts a 110dB dynamic range and a class-leading input noise of -129dB — specs that would impress even the most discerning professional studio engineer. Give your tracks the punch, clarity, and sonic sparkle they deserve, all from the comfort of your home studio!
Arturia MiniFuse 1 USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- Portable, bus-powered 1-in/2-out USB-C audio interface
- 1 mic/instrument/line combo preamp with phantom power
- 1 headphone output with independent volume control and direct monitor switch
- 1 stereo virtual loopback channel for capturing computer audio — great for content creators!
- Supports 44.1/48/88.2//96/192kHz sample rate
- Fully USB 2.0 compatible
- USB bus-powered