The Monolith from Laney's 'Black Country Customs' division is a versatile distortion pedal that dishes out a diverse range of sounds — from classic rock overdrive, through to thick high-gain bordering on fuzz. It's like having 3 distortion pedals in one!
Catering for many genres, the Monolith can become the only gain pedal you'll ever need. It does a great job at providing warm, soft overdrive sounds, but really shines when you turn up the heat. Whether you need a thick, powerful distortion or a biting tone that really cuts through in a mix — the Monolith will handle it. Regardless of style, it retains a wide dynamic response so that you can be expressive even with extreme settings.
- 3 Distortion Modes — Volume consistent between all three settings.
- Unique Range Control — Adjusts the low-end content before distortion. Cleans up muddy-sounding pickups and high-gain settings.
- Ultra Low-Noise Circuitry — High-quality components ensure that little noise is introduced when the pedal is engaged.
- Transparent, Fully-Buffered Operation — Produces a punchy and present sound, even with long cable runs.
- Tri-Colour LED — Provides a clear visual reference for which mode the pedal is running in.
- Silent Switching — Prevents an audible "pop" when the effect is engaged. The only thing you should hear is a great-sounding product!
- Low Battery Consumption — Get hours of use out of a single battery, or use a dedicated pedal PSU.
- Solid Metal Chassis Construction
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 58mm x 74mm x 121mm
- Weight: 0.35kg