A vintage-looking model with an arched top and NANO-FLEX electronics.
The uke is trimmed with white pearloid binding around the body and fretboard. A stylish mother-of-pearl palm tree inlay decorates the fingerboard.
- Spruce top and mohogany back and sides
- 2-tone satin finish
- White peraloid binding
- 18 silver-nickel frets
- Fret postion markers
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Mahognay neck
- Abalone palm tree inlay at 12th fret
- Classic f-holes
- Lightwieght shadow active NanoFlex EQ System
- Chrome die-cast sealed geared tuners
- Premium Aquila Nylgut strings
- 17" tenor scale
- 26-1/2" overall body length
- 11-7/8" body length
- 6-7/8" upper bout
- 9" lower bout
- 5-1/2" waist
- 2-5/8" to 2-1/8" arched-back body depth
- Case sold separately
Enjoy the vintage vibe and warm sound of this tenor uke. Order today.