A Richly Appointed Performer's Instrument
Ibanez's AE295L acoustic-electric blends rich appointments with smart performance features to create a visually and tonally compelling instrument. Its comfortably sculpted AE-series body is built from warm, lightweight okoume and constructed using Standard X-M top bracing and a dovetail neck/body joint to engender rich sustain up the entirety of the instrument. The AE295L's Comfort Grip nyatoh wood neck with rounded-edge katalox fingerboard plays great and looks stunning in its full-length vine inlay. Meanwhile, onboard Ibanez electronics — an AP11 magnetic pickup and custom Ibanez preamp — endow this guitar with gig worthy tone for wherever you play out.
With the AE series of acoustic guitars, Ibanez aimed to combine the best elements of traditional lutherie and modern design to appeal to a wide range of players — coffee shop crooners to technical performers. It all starts with the AE body. Its narrow waist, larger depth, and round lower bout strike a good balance between projection and comfort. Standard X-M top bracing allows the top to vibrate freely, enhancing bass and harmonic content. Ibanez even went so far as to redesign the bridge pins to streamline string changes, which equips this guitar for demanding stages and venues across the globe.
* Part of Ibanez's AE acoustic series
* Comfortably sculpted AE body style with Standard X-M Bracing
* Solid-topped okoume construction yields a rich sonic signature
* Comfort Grip neck with rounded fingerboard edges
* Real bone nut and saddle enhance balance and sustain
* Beautifully appointed with a wood/abalone sound hole rosette and a full-length fingerboard inlay
* Onboard Ibanez electronics equip this acoustic-electric for the stage