The Harke TX600 is a lightweight amplifier head designed for electric bass with 600W of Class D amplification power. The portable amp includes a 12AX7 Class A tube preamp and a wide variety of tone-shaping options. Two separate controls or the treble are provided by the tone-stack EQ which shapes a variable frequency band from 200 and 800 Hz. Combine these controls and the bass and tweak the sound of your instrument to your liking with a wide range. The front panel features one active input jack, two input jacks for passive instruments, a 3.5mm auxiliary input, and headphones output jacks. On-board compressor can decrease sudden bursts and expand sustain.
- Samson SR360 Over-Ear Dynamic Stereo Headphones
- 6Ft 3.5mm to 3.5mm Audio Auxiliary Cable
- Xpix XLR3F to XLR3M Balanced Interconnect 15' Cable
- Four Xpix 1/4 inch TRS 15-foot Balanced Interconnect Cable
- Fibertique Fiber Cleaning Cloth
|Item Weight||15.72 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||23.4 x 19.2 x 8.6 inches|