The Galaxy Audio JIB/MM is a multi mixer designed for live sound, home recording, field recording, audio/video, and many other purposes. It's great for bands and houses of worship alike.
The mixer has four inputs on hand, each with its own gain control. You'll find 3.5mm, XLR-1/4", and RCA inputs as well as RCA, XLR, 1/4", and 3.5mm outputs. You can supply +24V phantom power to mics if need be.
You can select between Mic or Line output levels to better suit downstream gear. The mixer can be powered by two AA batteries for five hours, or you can purchase a separately available power supply.
- Add inputs to an existing mixer by creating a sub-mix of two or more sources before sending the signals to the main mixer or powered speaker.
- Sophisticated cable adapter that not only adapts the connector type but also provides the correct impedance with adjustable level control.
- Main mixer for solo or duo acts as well as AV presentations.
- Mixer for rehearsals when its impractical to set up the entire PA.
- Interfaces pro audio gear with consumer audio gear.
- Battery operation allows remote location use where AC power is unavailable.
- Useful as an emergency back-up mixer to have along just in case.