The Fujifilm X-S10 has a compact design, a large feature-set, portable form and great tools for those who are producing content on a daily basis. It has an APS-C-sized 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, which lets the camera shoot at a high res quality, including DCI/UHD 4K video at 30 fps, an ISO 160-12800 sensitivity, and a mechanical shutter that allows for continuous shooting of up to 8 fps.
The sensor has a design of BSI that lets it reduce noise and ahve better clarity in general. It's paired with the X-Processor 4 to get fast and responsive. There's an autofocus system that has both a contrast-detection system and 425 phase-detection points. There's also a 5 stop-effective sensorshift image stabilization system.
There's a mode dial for the shutter speed, a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder, as well as a rear 3.0-inch 1.04m-dot touchscreen, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, so you can share your photos to your phone.
- 1 x SanDisk 32GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10)
- 1 x Deluxe Digital Camera/Video Padded Carrying Case-Small
- 1 x XPIX Table Top/Hand Grip Tripod
- 1 x Xpix Professional USB SD/SDHC Card Reader/Writer
- 1 x Xpix Camera strap with Plastic Buckle
- 1 x Xpix Deluxe Cleaning Accessories
|Form Factor||Compact, Mirrorless|
|Optical Sensor Size||APS-C|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|Auto Focus Technology||Phase Detection, Contrast Detection|