Let your music flow when recording on the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 USB Audio Interface. The Scarlett 2i4 provides all the Ins and Outs you need. It features two combination inputs with natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, line level inputs and newly-designed instrument inputs that can handle high-level pickups. Additionally, there are four analogue outputs, two ¼” balanced jack outputs, a headphone output with gain control, RCA outputs and MIDI I/O. You can rely on the 2i4 for the highest standard performance with its super-low latency of 2.74ms, operation at sample rates all the way up to 24-bit/192kHz, 48V Phantom power, and ability to draw power via USB. The interface includes an exclusive version of Pro Tools, First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, and 2GB of Loopmasters samples. Constructed with every recorder in mind, the 2i4 weighs only 1.9 lbs and features metal gain controls and a red metal chassis for safe and easy transport to practice and sessions.
Audio-Technica AT2041SPA versatile recording package the Audio-Technica AT2041SP includes the At2020 cardioid condenser microphone and AT2021 small-diaphragm condenser recording microphone. These two mics make a great combination providing everything you need for home and studio recordings of vocals and instruments. Both microphones record with accurate detail and minimal residual noise, thanks to their wide frequency response and cardioid polar patterns. Additionally, the AT2020 has a large diaphragm condenser that's well suited for vocal capturing, while the AT2021 has a small diaphragm that captures instruments in rich detail and minimal noise. The package comes with a pivoting, threaded stand mount for the AT2020 and a professional stand clamp for the AT2021.
- Microphone Boom Stand
- XLR Cable
- Fibertique Cleaning Cloth
- 2 combination inputs with natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, line level inputs & newly-designed instrument inputs handle high-level pickups.
- 4 analogue outputs, two ¼" balanced jack outputs, headphone output with gain control, RCA outputs & MIDI I/O.
- Super-low latency of 2.74ms, sample rates all the way up to 24-bit/192kHz, 48V Phantom power & power via USB.
- Audio-Technica AT2041SP recording package-AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone & AT2021 small-diaphragm condenser recording microphone.
- High value bundle also includes a Mic Boom Stand-Collapsible & ultra-light for easy transport.