- Eight analog inputs: four natural-sounding Scarlett mic pres with plenty of even gain; two inst. Inputs, four additional line level inputs. Two 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs; two discrete headphone outputs with dedicated gain controls; MIDI I/O; S/PDIF in and out; ADAT input to expand channel count
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; Super-low roundtrip latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP; Focusrite iOS Control - download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Free AAS sample player & 2 sound packs, 3 Audio Thing plug-ins, Positive Bias Amp LE 2, and D16 Sigmund by download with purchase and registration by January 10, 2019.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, Choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS X 10.10 and higher. Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz. Frequency response - 20 Hz - 20 kHz ± 0.1dB. 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects
Be Ready for Anything
Eight analogue inputs, including four Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
Two instrument inputs, designed for seriously hot pickups
Digital conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz
Two independent balanced analogue outputs for connecting studio monitors
Record Whatever You Want, Whenever You Want
Our 18-in, 8-out USB interface is ideal for multi-instrumentalists, producers and small bands who want to record audio from a wide range of sources such as drums, guitars, keyboards and vocals. It's our most comprehensive desktop interface, giving you four mic preamps, round-trip latency as low as 2.74 ms, and two independent headphone outputs, so you can give different monitoring settings to two artists, or an engineer and artist. It's also expandable over ADAT.
Start Recording Today
Scarlett 2i2, CM25 large diaphragm condenser microphone, HP60 closed-back headphones, 3-meter / 10 ft. XLR mic cable, USB cable.
XLN Audio – Addictive Keys: one of four inspiring and interesting keyboard instruments.
Focusrite – Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equalizer and Red 3 compressor.
Softube – Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube's reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins.
Focusrite – Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative and prestigious plug-in companies.
Ableton – Live Lite: music-making software.
Avid – Pro Tools - First Focusrite Creative Pack: music-making software.
Loopmasters: 2GB of royalty-free sample libraries.