- 23AWG Oxygen-Free Copper Conductors
- Ultra low capacitance levels for superior tone
- Durable 6.5mm PVC Jacket with molded strain relief
- Flexible cable construction prevents twisting, kinking and tangling
Fender Performance Series Instrument Cable
Thanks to their true transparent reproduction qualities and pliable design, Fender Performance Series Instrument Cables offer the musician or studio professional a quality product that lasts for the long haul.
- Rugged metal connectors
- 8-mm-diameter black PVC jacket
- Flexible construction
- 90% copper coverage shield
- 1/4 inch to 1/4 inch
- Straight-straight and straight-right-angle variation allows you to choose the style that suits your setup
Reduces handling noise
The extra-thick PVC jacket diminishes unwanted clicks and pops.
Flexible cable design deters permanent kinks.
Minimizes noise interference
A 90% copper coverage shield cuts down electronic buzz.