Delivering the ultimate sustain and tone, the Dean ZX Flame Top in Charcoal Burst is a solid-body electric guitar. Designed with radical string angles, the Dean Z gives you added resonance and makes your music come alive. With a distinctive headstock, it has an extra long string length to create amazing sound.
Over the past two decades the Z was played by many of rock’s elite, appeared in award winning videos, on stage and album covers, and even on some of rock's finest recordings. The guitar features a poplar body, flame maple top, and Tune O-Matic bridge. It also has Sealed Die Cast tuners and volume, tone 3-Way toggle controls.
- Bolt-on Maple Neck - 24 ¾” Scale Length - Pearl Dot Inlays - DMT Pickups - Black Hardware
Deluxe Accessory Package:
- Guitar Gear Gig Strap Universal Massaging Shoulder Strap Attachment - Wide Size, Fits 3-3.5"
- Clip-On Tuner– Frequency range tailored to guitar and bass, full-color display that rotates 360 degrees
- Guitar Pick 12-Pack – Warm tone and traditional celluloid feel
- Electric Guitar Strings – Nickel/Round core, Bright and flexible
- Universal Guitar Care Kit
- Fibertique Polishing Cloth
|Guitar Bridge System||Tune-O-Matic|