The dbx DriveRack PA2 Complete Loudspeaker Management System is a loudspeaker management system. It can be controlled through your Mac, PC, or mobile iOS or Android. It's for 2- or 3-Way Systems, as a Crossover, and an AutoEQ Automatic Room EQ Function. It has compression and limiting, automatic feedback suppression, driver-alignment delay, 8-band parametric EQ and graphic EQ. Now, what is an AutoEQ? It's an algorithm that guarantees a speedy, accurate EQ. The AFS is for faster and better feedback elimination.
- Number of Inputs: 2 x Line Inputs, 1 x RTA Mic Input
- Connectors: 2 x female XLR Line Inputs, 1 x female XLR RTA mic input
- Type: Electronlically balanced/RF filtered
- Number of Outputs: 6 x line outputs
- Connectors: Male XLR
- Type: Electronically balanced, RF filtered
- A/D Converter: 24-bit with dbx Type IV Conversion System
- Weight: 6.8 lb
- Dimensions: 22.3 x 11.5 x 3.8
- 1 x 3P XLR Jack to 6.35mm Stereo Plug Adapter
- 1 x A MALE TO B MALE USB
- 1 x 6ft 18 AWG Universal Power Cord (IEC320 C13 to NEMA 5-15P)
- 1 x Fibertique Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 4 x Xpix Pro Audio XLR Cable, 10'