This Mic Activator from Cloud Microphones makes your signal-to-noise ratio better, gives you +25 dB of clean, clear gain, and uses all standrad phantom-powered mixers or mics. It's best for strong, clear signals with longer XLR cable runs and noisy pre-amps, so you should use them for broadcastnig live and in a studio. You can even mount it on a stand or use it on a stage. It's wrapped in a textured steel case to keep it safe. Use the Activator with mixers and preamps that negatively change the sound when they're at a higher gain setting, with long cable runs, with low-output dynamic mics and ribbons, and other passive dynamic mics.
- Gives 2 separate stages of clean gain
- All you need is phantom power
- To be used with all passive dynamic microphones
- Can be used with tube, battery or power supply driven mics
- Can be used for passive ribbons that don't have transfer or phantom
- Has patent-pending JFET circuitry
- Optimal performance at 3 kOhms
- 1 x XPIX MIC POP FILTER
- 1 x Xpix Pro Audio XLR Cable, 10'
- 1 x Fibertique Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Xpix 6” Desktop Studio Professional Microphone Stand
- 1 x Tascam TM-80 Studio Condenser Microphone