The IK Multimedia Classic T-RackS Multi-Band Limiter Software (Download) is a three band (low, mid, high) peak limiter designed for dynamic processing of specified frequency ranges. Two crossover frequency control knobs set the frequency range of each band and each band offers independent controls over threshold and level.
Additional controls include the input drive level, the output level, the release time for the limiter, and the overload level. A virtual VU meter provides visual feedback of the gain reduction. A bypass switch allows you to A/B the effect of the processing on the signal and a reset switch can be used to restore the original settings.
The plug-in is fully compatible with native 32- and 64-bit applications on both Mac OS X (Universal Binary) and Windows (XP/Vista/7/8) computers. It supports VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units plug-in formats. It can also be used with the T-RackS CS standalone application (sold separately).
- Low, Mid, High Band Peak Limiting
- Two Crossover Frequency Controls
- Stereo Enhancement Control
- Adjustable Release Time and Overload
- Input and Output Control
- Supports 192 kHz Sample Rates
- Full-Latency Compensation Support
- 32- and 64-bit Native Compatibility
- Bypass and Reset Switch
- Mac and Windows Compatibility