Canon EOS M6 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens (Black)
A well-rounded mirrorless camera for both stills and video use, the black EOS M6 from Canon offers apt imaging qualities with a refined, functional physical design. Making use of a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor, both high-resolution stills and Full HD 1080p/60 video can be recorded, while the DIGIC 7 image processor affords a wide expanded sensitivity range from ISO 100-25600, along with quick continuous shooting up to 9 fps. The sensor's design also facilitates Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which uses phase-detection autofocus for quick, accurate, and smooth performance to suit both stills and video use. Additionally, Combination IS 5-axis image stabilization also helps to realize steady, shake-free recording by minimizing the appearance of camera shake.
Alongside the imaging attributes, the EOS M6 also incorporates a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD for intuitive control, and the screen's design tilts to enable easier shooting from high and low working angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC is available for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Large 3.0" touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a tilting design (180° upward, 45° downward) to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Compatible with optional external EVF-DC2 for eye-level monitoring.
- Five function dials can be used for intuitive settings adjustments, and each can be customized to adjust specific functions for more personalized control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- The included LP-E17 lithium-ion battery offers approximately 295 shots per charge, or 425 shots when working in Eco mode.
- Manual pop-up flash is available for additional illumination.
EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Rode VideoMic GO Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone
Longer than Rode's VideoMicro and with a narrower pickup pattern, the Rode VideoMic GO camera-mount shotgun microphone offers enhanced off-axis rejection for tighter directionality. Like the VideoMicro, it runs on plug-in power and has no controls or switches, making it well suited for mobile journalists, vloggers, and run-and-gun shooters in a hurry.This compact and lightweight shotgun microphone features an integrated shockmount that mounts directly to your DSLR, mirrorless, or video camera and reduces noise from vibrations and camera handling. The windscreen design reduces wind noise, making it well suited for outdoor shoots. The detachable coiled 3.5mm TRS cable ensures easy hookup to your camera, and the dual-mono output means that no channel selection is necessary on your recording device.