Producers, musicians, and podcasters can record at home or on the go with the CAD CX2 Connect II, a portable 2x2 USB Type-C audio interface that combines quality sound with operational simplicity and a robust all-metal body. The two preamps with combo XLR-1/4" mic/instrument inputs enable you to record either two microphones or a combination of microphone and instrument, perfect for the singer/songwriter or a vocalist with an accompanying instrumentalist.
The CX2 Connect II lets you record at professional 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution. It offers 48V phantom power for use with studio condenser microphones and is fully USB bus-powered—no external power source required. A volume knob controls the level of the left and right 1/4" line outputs. There is also a headphone out with volume knob to monitor yourself while performing. For complete recording freedom, the interface is compatible with almost any recording software on Windows or Mac laptop or desktop computers.
Record Quality Audio at Home or On the Go
- 2 preamps with combo XLR-1/4" inputs for recording either microphone or instrument-level audio
- 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution
- USB Type-C connectivity
- Gain knob for each channel
- Instrument/Line switch for optimizing level and impedance of 1/4" signal source
- Mono mode sums channel 1 and channel 2 inputs to record left and right (useful for podcast interviews)
- Stereo mode passes channel 1 to record left and channel 2 to record right (for music tracking or live stereo recording)
- Headphones output with volume knob
- Left and right 1/4" balanced line outputs with volume knob
- +48V phantom power
- USB bus-powered