Yeti Pro Studio is an easy-to-use professional studio system for recording vocals, music and more. Capture new levels of detail and clarity with the high-resolution Yeti Pro USB microphone. Record multi-track projects with PreSonus Studio One recording software. Sweeten your sound with advanced studio vocal effects from iZotope Nectar Elements. And get started quickly using templates by GRAMMY Award-winning engineers. Give your voice the high-resolution, pro studio treatment with Yeti Pro Studio.
Blue Microphones Yeti Studio Vocal Recording System at a Glance:
- The Yeti Studio captures great-sounding vocals
- Record, edit, and more with PreSonus Studio One Artist
- Sweeten your vocals with iZotope Nectar Elements
The Yeti Studio captures great-sounding vocals
This Yeti is an incredibly versatile USB microphone. Its innovative triple-capsule array records in stereo, or choose among three other patterns. At Sweetwater, we've used the Yeti for recording vocals, choirs, duets, and even entire bands! It's like having a bunch of microphones in one. Best of all, the Yeti connects right to your computer via USB. Forget about hauling around lots of cables and an audio interface - just connect the Yeti to your Mac or PC and record something awesome. The Yeti also features a built-in headphone jack with its own volume control for easy monitoring, as well as master volume, mute, and mic gain controls.
Record, edit, and more with PreSonus Studio One Artist
If you want to get in on the easy-to-use digital audio workstation you've heard on countless hits, PreSonus Studio One 3 Artist is the way to go. Getting started is a snap. From there, it's easy to find ideal tempo-matched backing tracks, capture inspiring sounds and performances on physical or virtual instruments, mix with pro effects, and even share your music online with your friends and fans. Studio One 3 Artist keeps you inspired and in the flow - focused on your music, not the music-making process.
Sweeten your vocals with iZotope Nectar Elements
iZotope's Nectar Elements combines 10 sophisticated vocal processors into one easy-to-use plug-in. Unlike many similar plug-ins, Nectar Elements focuses on keeping things simple, eliminating the need to dive under the hood to tweak parameters. Instead, Nectar Elements gives you universal control categories such as level and space as well as character settings that change with your vocal style, all of which help you dial in your sound fast. Other essential processing includes a de-esser, a gate, and automatic pitch correction. Add in an impressive 5-band parametric equalizer, and iZotope's Nectar Elements is your surefire way to polish vocals.
Blue Microphones Yeti Studio Vocal Recording System Features:
- USB microphone for convenient plug-and-play capture on Mac and PC
- Versatile tri-capsule system for optimizing the sound to sources
- Built-in headphone output makes it an all-in-one solution
- Custom base for desktop use, plus a standard threaded mic stand mount
- Can record in stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional modes
- Flexible system makes it like having multiple microphones in one
- 16-bit/48kHz resolution recording performance
- PreSonus Studio One Artist for recording, editing, and more
- iZotope Nectar Elements for sweetening your vocals
- NOTE: iZotope Nectar Elements is compatible with GarageBand 6 and earlier, REAPER, SONAR, Digital Performer, ACID, VEGAS, Sound Forge, Ableton Live, Pro Tools 7.4-10, Cubase, Nuendo, WaveLab, Logic, and Audition. It's NOT compatible with GarageBand X.