BirdDog Cloud Additional Yearly Licence with All Modules Included (Requires BDOG-BDCLOUD12M Subscription)
Send NDIÂ®Â anywhere in the world with encrypted SRT.
Cloud changes everything. Now you can expand outside your local network to distribute your NDI content to anywhere in the world. Utilising SRT, Cloud has 128/256 bit AES encryption all way through the pipeline so you can send over the public internet with total peace of mind that your streams are secure. SRT video transport protocol also ensures reliable streams even over lossy networks.
A scalable and modular platform means you only pay for what you need and with support for Tally, BirdDog Comms, and PTZ Control, Cloud integrates seamlessly with all BirdDog hardware and software solutions.
The world just got smaller.
BirdDog Cloud allows for remote production from anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection and you can instantly and remotely access any NDI enabled device over a secure connection. Cloud has complete integration with all the tools you need for a real-time remote production with support for NDI Tally, BirdDog Comms, and full PTZ control.
Ultra low latency. Go on, treat yourself.
Cloud is blazingly fast. The SRT integration means that even over lossy connections you can access any NDI content anywhere in the world at ultra low latency. Want to remotely produce a live stream in Norway from Melbourne? BirdDog Cloud makes it possible.
PTZ Control, Tally, and Comms? Check.
PTZ Control, Tally, and BirdDog Comms (free audio intercom software) are all totally integrated within Cloud. You can remotely control PTZ Cameras from the other side of the world, have complete talk back with your camera operators, and end to end Tally integrated into your production.
Total Encryption. Total Security.
Cloud uses SRT video transport protocol which is end-to-end 128/256 bit AES encrypted to ensure your content is protected from contribution to distribution. Whether itâ€™s a single point to point delivery or a single stream to multiple sites, you never need to worry about the security of your streams.
With the WebRTC module you can monitor your NDI streams on an iPad,Â tablet or other portable device with close to zero latency.
Cloud Command. Make it rain.
The BirdDog Cloud Command web user interface is a centralized configuration, management, and monitoring portal. Inside Cloud Command you can quickly view all parameters of your stream, check statistics, and set up any of your end points. Be the boss like a boss.
- Endpoint Core
- Everything you need to get started for a single point to point connection. Includes Tally, Comms, Video, Audio, and PTZ Control all over a secure and encrypted connection.
- Multiple stream licence that is only limited by how many streams your computer can process. The faster the machine the more streams. This enables multiple, single point to point connections. This also enables multiple streams over a single SRT connection. Use an End Point at each end and stream from Oslo to New York, Paris, and Melbourne simultaneously. All NDI feeds sent from Endpoint to Endpoint will maintain individual sync.
- A scalable and powerful NDI Multiviewer that automatically creates the least number of video windows needed whilst still maintaining a 16Ã—9 aspect ratio. Each receiving End Point can configure itâ€™s own custom Multiviewer. The NDI for the Multivewer is sent at lower bandwidth NDI to allow you more video windows than you can with full bandwidth NDI. There are controls to set to 720p or 1080p resolutions and you can even throttle the NDI if desired.
- Adds support for sending remote graphics or other sources with alpha over the SRT link.
- Add recording for both the source and destination.
- Convert NDI to WebRTC with very low latency as Program out back channel to ENG or other remote productions.