The Europower PMP550M 500-Watt 5-Channel Powered Rackmount Mixer from Behringer features dual 250-watt Class D amplifiers and a 5-channel mixer in a rackmountable design. It can be used for smaller clubs, boardrooms, or in houses of worship. The PMP550M has five mic preamps with switchable pads and a clip LED as well as five 1/4″ line level inputs, allowing connectivity from a variety of sources.
Each of its five channels features a 2-band EQ to help tweak your tone. The master section has an incorporated Klark Teknik effects processor and a 7-band graphic EQ that allows you to shape the tone of your output signal. The PMP550M features a USB port that enables the mixer to be directly compatible with Behringer’s UltraLink ULM series wireless system without taking up an analog input.
- The FQB Feedback Detection system reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal. The graphic EQ sliders will light up to indicate problem frequencies
- The Klark Teknik FX processor has 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifting, and more
- “Wireless Ready” for optional Behringer ULM series wireless system
- 3-band EQ, low-cut filter and clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band master graphic EQ
- Stereo or dual mono amp operation
- Standby switch mutes all mic channels for breaks between sets or performances
- Internal switch-mode power supply
|In the Box||
Behringer Europower PMP550M 500-Watt 5-Channel Powered Rackmount Mixer