Take Sound Reality on the go. The ATH-CKR35BT in-ear headphones feature Bluetooth wireless technology along with an in-line mic and controls, allowing you to answer calls, adjust volume and handle playback of music and videos on compatible smartphones and other devices. And with the headphonesâ€ high-performance 9.8 mm drivers and vibration-absorbing brass stabilizers youâ€re assured true-to-life audio with remarkably clear mid and high frequencies. The headphones feature compact housings designed to fit comfortably in anyoneâ€s ears and provide a high level of sound isolation - a fit enhanced by four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of interchangeable eartips. The in-line mic and controls are part of a comfortable behind-the-neck cord design that places the battery case on the upper back where, if desired, it can be attached to your shirt collar with the included clip. Also included are a 30 cm (11.8') USB charging cable and a protective pouch. Available in black (ATH-CKR35BTBK), blue (ATH-CKR35BTBL) and silver (ATH-CKR35BTSV). *The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and controlling volume on Bluetooth wireless devices
- High-performance 9.8 mm drivers for rich, wide-range sound reproduction
- The compact housings are designed to provide a comfortable fit for ears of all sizes
- Machined brass stabilizers absorb unwanted vibration for clearer Mid and high frequencies
- Internal Lithium polymer battery provides seven hours of continuous use (200 hours on standby) on a full charge