49-key Analog Matrix Synthesizer with three Brute Oscillators, 64-step Sequencer, Steiner-Parker Filter and Ladder filter, 256 Preset Memory Locations, and Onboard Analog Effects.
Arturia MatrixBrute is a flexible, powerful monophonic analog synthesizer that takes classic analog sound and adds 21st century routing and features. Offering three Brute oscillators, a Steiner-Parker filter and a ladder filter, five analog effects, and the incredible modulation matrix, MatrixBrute gives you the power, sound, and creativity of a modular synth, without all of the confusion and patch cables.
MatrixBrute features a unique modulation matrix that allows you to create your own routings, without a single patch cable. You can invent a sound palette of your own then save it to recall later, or instantly recall on of the 256 presets with the touch of a button.
MatrixBrute also features a 64-step sequencer that can also be used as a modulation source, allowing sounds to evolve in melody and texture, just the way you want.
- Flexibility and sound of a modular synthesizer with modern routing
- 49-note full-sized keyboard with mod and pitch wheels
- 100% analog signal path with Brute Series Oscillators
- Simple Matrix Button Navigation. Instantly route signal, recall presets, set up sequences, and more
- Steiner-Parker and ladder filters for even more character
- Monophonic, paraphonic, and duophonic modes
- 64-step sequencer
- Five onboard analog effects including delay, reverb, and more
- 256 presets with the ability to edit/store your own sounds