The ART USB Mix is a 3-channel mic/instrument/line mixer and a computer interface. The bus-powered USB Mix not only gives you a great-sounding audio interface for your Mac or PC, but also a versatile mic/line mixer with an XLR/TRS combo input, plus another mix channel with stereo (or two mono) 1/4" line inputs. All of this is packed into a compact, robust steel case. With its affordable price tag, you can't affordnot to have the ART USB Mix in your audio toolkit!
The ART USB Mix is a solid choice if you're just starting out with computer recording, as it gives you the functionality of a 3-channel mic/instrument/line mixer, as well as a computer interface. Everything's packed into a tidy little steel case, so it won't take up much space in your studio, on your desk, or in your backpack. The USB Mix is bus-powered, so you can just plug-and-play. You even get a separate level control for your headphones! This little device is seriously cool. If you're in the market for an audio interface, check out the ART USB Mix.
- USB powered - no external power supply needed when used with a computer
- Microphone (balanced XLR) input or instrument (unbalanced 1/4" TS) input with switchable impedance
- Switchable low noise +48V phantom power for microphone
- Balanced 1/4" TRS inputs for stereo or mono line-level sources
- 1/4" TRS output jacks work with balanced or unbalanced lines
- Stereo 1/4" TRS headphone jack with independent level control for output monitoring
- Independent controls for both sets of inputs, main output, and headphone monitor
- Green/Red LED signal/clip indicator
- Switchable assignment of USB playback to channels 2 and 3
- USB 2.0 compliant
- No special drivers needed with most modern versions of Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- USB cable, AC adapter, and Audacity recording software included
- Rugged steel case