All-metal Par with eighteen 12-Watt Hex (6-IN-1) LEDs, 25-degree beam angle, 63 built-in Color Macros, powerCON in and out connections and heavy duty metal construction with gel frame included.
The ADJ 18P Hex is an all metal, powerful LED Par fixture with 18x 12-Watt, 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs. With a 25-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting stages, but with its patent pending, intelligently designed, power and DMX connectors, it’s great for uplighting large venue.
18P HEX professional features include: 4 DMX modes (6, 7, 8 and 12), 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. Daisy-chain up to 4 units (110V) or 8 units (240V) together via the fixtures built-in powerCON In/Out power connectors.
The 18P HEX is compatible with the Dotz Par RF easy-to-use wireless RF remote (Sold Separately). Alternatively the fixture may be operated via a DMX controller or the units built-in programs. It comes with a metal gel frame in which a beam diffuser (sold separately) may be used to soften the beam.
• 18x 12-Watt Hex LEDs
• 25 Degree Beam angle
• 63 built-iin Color Macros
• powerCON in and out connections
• Heavy duty metal construction with Gel Frame included
• ETL Approved
• Light Source: 18 x 12-Watt Hex (RGBAW + UV) LEDs
• LED Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hrs
• Beam Angle: 25-degree
• Refresh Rate: 3.6KHz
• 63 Built In Color Macros
• 5 Operational Modes: Manual Color; Color Fade; Auto Program; Sound Active, and DMX modes.
• 4-button Digital Display for easy navigation
• Electronic Dimming 0 – 100%
• Flicker Free
• Gel Frame Included
• Includes a scissor yoke to be hung, or set on the ground
• Power Input: powerCON IN
• Power Pass through: powerCON out (Daisy chain up to 4 units @120V, 8 units @ 230V)
• Control: 3-pin DMX
• 4 DMX Channel Modes: 6, 7, 8 and 12
• Compatible with Dotz Par RF (Sold Separately)
• On Board control
• Input Voltage: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.96” x 6.88” x 13” / 304 x 174.8 x 330.4mm
• Weight: 12.9 lbs / 5.9 kg.
• Metal Black Housing
• IP 30: Dry area, No liquids
• powerCON Cable (1M)
• Gel Frame
• Owner’s Manual
• Dotz Par RF (Remote Control)