Capable of generating over 5000 ft2 of low-lying fog, the American DJ Entour Ice is a professional, tour-grade dry ice fog machine, well suited for stages, theaters, houses of worship, nightclubs, concert venues, and event productions.
The Entour Ice is built into a professional-grade road case with casters and features a motorized 26.5 lb dry ice basket that drops into an 8.5-gallon heated water tank. Control options include a built-in timer, manual and DMX control, and has three channel modes. The unit utilizes a dual element heating system that requires two power circuits for full operational output. A 4.9' fog conduction hose is included and features two clamps and a wide-mouth fog dispersion adapter. The Entour Ice also includes four casters, a flight case cover, and two power cords.
- Professional low-lying fog machine with road case and heavy-duty casters
- Locking tank with motorized dry ice basket system
- Massive fog output of 5920 ft2
- Dual element heating system
- 4-section electronic temperature control system
- Average Run Time: 5 minutes
- Requires dry ice and water
- Water Level Sensor: Pump automatically turns off when water is too low
- Dry ice consumption: 26.5 lb / 3.5 min
- Onboard LED display with 6 button control
- Water Drain Valve: Recessed for protection; located in lower-front of case
- 10-hour holding time cooler box
- Includes 4.9' fog conduction hose with clamps and wide-mouth fog dispersion hose adatper