Annual subscription plan for Sibelius with support.
Along with this item, you get 90 days of complimentary support, and those first three months are when you need it most, when you are becoming acclimated to the GUI. Don’t be shy! Call! Sibelius is expecting you!
Edit Scores More Easily
Thanks to popular demand, you now have more flexible layout and composition possibilities to best present your score. Create perfect glissando and portamento lines easily. Collaborate more easily with improved MusicXML import and export. Work faster with the updated Inspector interface. Change staff sizes by system, individual instruments, and groups of instruments. And gain fine control of the new staff sizes in Engraving Rules.
Make Music Easier to Learn
Music doesn't have to be so black and white. With the latest Sibelius, you can now color individual notes and/or chords, giving students a more enhanced and visual way of learning to read and write music notation.
Get Better Rest
Inserting rests into your score is now easier and more intuitive. Whenever you add one, Magnetic Layout automatically repositions the rest to align optimally with the phrasing of preceding notes—no manual fixes required. Create easy-to-read scores faster than ever. Plus, you can now move rests and notes horizontally in your score.
Re-Spell and Repeat with Ease
It's now possible to have the same pitched note display a different accidental in any part compared to the rest of the score. You can also create concise first, second, and third time bars that appear and play back exactly like you'd expect them to, eliminating manual correction. Plus, all time signature changes now appear after the barline but before repeat barlines by default.
Share Your Score
Want to share your composition with a colleague, client, or friend? You can now export your composition as an MP3 audio file for faster file transfer that won't hit email size limits.
Write Music with a Pen on Surface Pro
If you own a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablet, you can now add and edit notes quickly with just a tap of the pen. This makes it easier than ever to fine tune your compositions on the go. Plus, you can play back your music using the tablet's onscreen keyboard and fretboard.
Add Notes and Comments
Sometimes you have a great idea, but you forget to write it down. Then the next thing you know, your idea is gone. The new Annotate feature allows you to add notes directly on the score—you can create reminders for yourself as you’re composing, or communicate edits and feedback to others.
Use Multi-Touch Gestures
With Sibelius, you can create scores faster than ever before thanks to an advanced user interface. You can navigate and edit even the most complex scores quickly using multi-touch gestures on your laptop trackpad or Surface Pro 3.
- Compose quickly and easily with a task-oriented interface that leads you through your entire score creation
- Access Sibelius easily through a low-cost monthly or annual subscription
- Get access to future Sibelius upgrades, plus support, with the Avid upgrade plan
- Write and edit scores using a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablet and pen
- Interact with your compositions using multitouch gestures on your laptop’s trackpad or Surface Pro 3
- Create reminders for yourself and communicate feedback to others with the with the new Annotate feature.
- Get unrivaled expressiveness and feel with the fully redesigned Espressivo 2.0
- Navigate through large scores quickly with the Timeline window
- Get professional-quality sound with the included 36 GB Sibelius Sounds library
- Create faster, with more virtual instruments and effects, with full 64-bit performance
- Save hours of time with powerful features such as Magnetic Layout and Dynamic Parts
- Create beautiful, professional-quality scores with full DTP-level layout, text, and typography tools
- Scan and transcribe music with PhotoScore Lite and AudioScore Lite, included
- Send your scores to Pro Tools and other DAWs using ReWire, included
- Collaborate with others by sharing scores over email or through MusicXML
- Share scores on ScoreExchange.com, YouTube, Facebook, and SoundCloud
- Export a video file of your score online or to a DVD for others to see and hear your work
- Export scores directly to Avid Scorch on your iPad for playback, practice, performance, and publishing