This is the PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 (25th anniversary black) with the Photosavings Deluxe Bundle addition of coming with two condenser microphones.. It has a 2x2 USB audio interface that offers Class-A mic preamps with 48V phantom power, MIDI I/O, as well as basic operability in a stable steel chassis that you can travel with, powered by bus—to reiterate, this is a fantastic choice for any producers, podcasters, singers and musicians who are recording at home or on the go.
This deluxe bundle comes with 3.5'' two-way 25W studio monitors, a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser mic, and over-ear headphones with 50 mm drivers.
This AudioBox USB 96 has 24-bit converters that have sampling raes up to 96 kHz that will ensure the integrity of your signals. Each of the two XLR-1/4'' combo inputs allow you to record either dynamic or condenser microphones, or instruments like electric guitars, while allow monitoring with zero latency. You also have stereo 1/4'' monitor and headphone outputs that have independent volume controls—this gives the best hookup of speakers and headphones.
The AudioBox USB 96 has an interface bundled with Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and for Windows, and this includes the Studio Magic plug-in suite, which has effects, virtual instruments, and third-party loops, software and instrument sounds.
AudioBox 96 USB Features:
- 2 Class-A Mic / Hi-Z Preamps
- Switchable 48V Phantom Power
- 1/4" TRS Headphone and Main Outputs
- Zero-Latency Monitoring via Mix Knob
- Up to 24-Bit / 96 kHz Resolution
- MIDI 5-Pin I/O
- Bus Powered via USB
- Includes Studio One Artist DAW Software
- Includes Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
- Mac and Windows Compatible
Studio One Artist Features:
- Single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Intuitive MIDI-mapping system
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing, plus groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO, Windows Audio, and Core Audio compliant interfaces
- 26 native effects (32-bit effects) and virtual instrument plug-ins
- Over 10GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac and Windows compatible
Studio Magic Plug-In Suite Features:
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Melodics tutorials, six virtual instruments, and nine plug-ins in VST, AU and AAX formats
- 1 x Fibertique Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x XPIX MIC POP FILTER
- 1 x XPIX HEADPHONE HOLDER
- 2 x Xpix 1/4" TRS Cable, 15'
- 2 x Xpix Pro Audio XLR Cable, 10'