TASCAM DR-40X is a portable digital audio recorder with an easy-to-use interface to effortlessly capture audio for music, podcasting, transcription, voiceover, film, etc. It has four-track recording allowing users to record four channels of sound, including the ability to record two tracks simultaneously. The recorder's unidirectional microphones are built-in and adjustable, meaning you can record either just what's close to you with the microphones in an X-Y pattern, or get more ambient recording by adjusting the microphones into an A-B pattern. It easy to use and comes with a number of features to ensure you get the perfect recording. It includes a fail-safe by recording a second, safety track in case of unforeseen distortion. It also helps you to get the perfect take by giving you options to overwrite, if you got the first half of the take perfect but the end needs work, so you don't have to rerecord the whole thing, as well as an overdubbing option to record on top of an existing file without affecting it. You don't have to worry about running out of recording space with the DR-40X because you can record 192 hours of voice, music, or whatever else you want of 44.1kHz/16bit CD quality on a 128GB memory card.
- 2 x Xpix Pro Audio XLR Cable, 10'
- 1 x XPIX AA Ultra High Capacity Batteries With Travel Quick Charger FOR/AA, AAA & 9V Batteries 2950mAh
- 1 x XPIX HEADPHONE HOLDER
- 1 x Fibertique Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x XPIX Table Top/Hand Grip Tripod
- 1 x Samson SR860 Semi-Open Studio Reference Headphones
- 1 x SanDisk 64GB Ultra UHS-I SDXC Memory Card (Class 10)