You are able to get the best images, with raw 4K and full HD, using these 256GB Professional CFexpress Type-B memory cards from Lexar. They use PCI Express 3.0 and NVMe protocols in order to give you high speed performance, durability, and reliable storage. The card gives you 750 MB/s as a read speed and write speed of up to 1000 MB/s.
The CFexpress USB 3.1 Reader made by Lexar handles 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard; this way you'll take care of high-quality images and raw 4k footage. The reader has a USB Type-C Interface and also connects to your host system with a USB Type-C to Type-A cable.
- For professionals working in photo and video
- 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Interface
- Has USB Type-C to Type-A cable
- Includes 1 CFexpress Type B Card Slot
- Can transfer raw 4K video
- 256GB storage capacity each
- Max read speed: 1750 MB/s
- Can record raw 4K and HD video
- Protected against shock, vibration, temperature
- PCIe 3.0 bus
- Max write speed: 1000 MB/s
- Records high-quality images
- Works well with the Panasonic S1 and SR1