The smallest and simplest USB audio interface for the aspiring singer, musician or songwriter. Enter the newly released Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio USB Audio Interface (3nd Generation) for everything you'll ever need to record guitar and vocals simultaneously! Your most recent inspiration just begs to be recorded into the CM25 MkIII condenser microphone, paired with the HP60 MkIII professional closed-back headphones. XLR and USB cables are all provided, and no further equipment is required for your professional pop-up studio!
- Capture your music anywhere by simply plugging your guitar straight in or miking up, and monitoring directly for latency-free foldback. Its best yet 3rd generation mic preamp, high-headroom instrument inputs, and now-iconic Gain Halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted; so you can focus exclusively on your mix.
- The high-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters grant your recordings clarity and distinction. The Air Mode breathes life into your vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Quick Start gets you set up, recording and playing back within minutes; getting studio-quality recordings at your workstation has never been easier.
- Besides your CM25 MkIII microphone and HP60 MkIII headphones, your Studio Solo interface comes with a whole range of recording software; Softube Time and Tone Bundle / Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite / Focusrite Plug-in Collective / XLN Audio Addictive Keys / Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription / Ableton Live Lite / Focusrite Creative Pack / Avid Pro Tools | First
Photo Savings Studio Bundle Includes :
- Xpix 6" Microphone Stand
- Xpix Pop Screen Filter
- Xpix Balanced Interconnect, 1/4 inch TRS to Same (x2)
- Fibertique Microfiber Cleaning Cloth