Combining the strongest and most efficient mechanical structure utilising extensive acoustic simulation based design. Each honeycomb section has a different height and thickness based on its mechanical function, generating extraordinary sound with every pick stroke. The curved honeycomb structure of the Breathenet Sound Board provides a consistent and clear sound which resonates through the carbon fibre body of the LAVA U.
The all new technology on the L2 Pickup allows the back of the instrument to be utilised as a speaker.
Turn on the pickup anywhere, anytime and play freely with built in REVERB, DELAY and CHORUS, all without the need for any cables or an amp.
- LAVA MUSIC LAVA U 23 Freeboost
- SKU LA-0024
- Acoustic/electric soprano ukulele
- Unibloc one-piece injection moulded structure ("Breathenet Sound Board" honeycomb top)
- Can handle temperatures from -20° to 90° and humidity levels from 10% to 90%
- HPL (High-Pressure Laminate) fretboard, 19x frets
- Scale 375 mm
- Nut width 39 mm
- Auto-amplification Freeboost system with L2 pickup (the back of the guitar works as a speaker)
- Built in REVERB, DELAY and CHORUS without the need for any cables or an amp (dedicated controls)
- HPL (High-Pressure Laminate) bridge
- LAVA Designed tuners
- Tusq nut
- LAVA MUSIC Space Case included