- Accepts instax SQUARE Instant Film
- Produces 2.4 x 2.4" Square Images
- Fujinon 65.75mm f/12.6 Lens
- Optical Viewfinder with Target Spot
- Selfie Mirror Integrated on Lens
- Built-In Flash and Auto Exposure Mode
- Light/Dark Mode, Double Exposure Mode
- Macro Mode Minimum Focus: 11.8"
- Includes Colored Flash Gels
Show moreShow less
It's hip to be square with the Ruby Red instax SQUARE SQ6 from Fujifilm. The first analog camera to accept instax SQUARE film, the SQ6 is a simple and fun instant film camera that produces 2.4 x 2.4" square prints. The camera's sleek and stylish design incorporates a Fujinon 65.75mm f/12.6 lens, which offers a three zone focus design, with a minimum focusing distance of 11.8". A small selfie mirror is built into the front of the lens design for accurately composing self-portraits and a dedicated Selfie Mode can be used to optimize focus and exposure. The camera's design also features an optical viewfinder with a central target spot for accurately composing images. A built-in flash is also featured, for illuminating scenes in low-light, and three colored flash gels—orange, purple, and green—are included for adding a creative wash of color to your subjects. Automatic Exposure Control takes into account ambient lighting conditions to ensure proper exposure settings, a Light/Dark mode lets you apply +/- 2/3-stop of exposure compensation, and a creative Double Exposure mode lets you blend two exposures onto the same frame.